G9200 is a high-speed, high-efficiency, high-precision and multi-purpose product developed by SDLG based on the absorption of VOLVO's advanced technology. And mixing work are widely used in highways, airports, national defense projects, mine construction, road construction, water conservancy construction, and farmland improvement.
1. Equipped with Dalian Deutz electronically controlled single-pump engine that meets the national III emission standard. Adopting the Deutz engine platform, the fuel injection pressure is high, energy saving and environmental protection, and strong oil product adaptability, suitable for harsh working conditions. The three power curves are perfectly matched with the Hang gear transmission. The corresponding power mode can be selected according to the load to achieve better performance and fuel efficiency, and energy saving and high efficiency.
2. The electrical equipment of the whole machine adopts centralized control, three-level alarm electronic monitoring system, digital step-type instrument display, high human-machine interaction, convenient detection and maintenance; the whole machine control has an automatic cruise function, so that the engine works at the set speed. Reduce operator labor intensity.
3. Double-cylinder drive tray-type working device adopting VOLVO advanced technology, adopting double-rotating oil cylinder and rotary valve structure, which has large driving force and can rotate under load.
4. Equipped with anti-rollover (FOPS / ROPS) cab, which has good sealing performance and is safe and reliable. With a wide field of vision, it is helpful to observe the status of the two ends of the blade when turning, crabbing and leveling work.
5. The swing frame adopts the lubrication-free and maintenance-free composite bearing, which has small friction coefficient, impact resistance, wear resistance and high reliability; it adopts hydraulic locking cylinder positioning, which is convenient to operate.
6. Optional accessories such as front bulldozing plate, middle ripper, rear ripper, etc., can meet the diverse needs of customers.
7. Optimized arrangement of blade structure and oil cylinder, high flatness of operation.
|Quality of work||Front wheel tilt angle||Swing angle of front axle||Front wheel steering angle||Frame articulated steering angle||Cutter diameter|
|16000 kg||± 18 °||± 16 °||± 50 °||± 23 °||1626 mm|
|Specification of cutter head (length × height × thickness)||Blade rotation angle||Blade cutting depth||Tractive effort (f = 0.75)||Engine power||Maximum speed forward / backward|
|4267 × 635 × 25 mm||360 °||787 mm||83 kN||151 kW||39 / 25.5 km / h|