G9180 is a high-speed, high-efficiency, high-precision and multi-purpose product developed by SDLG on the basis of absorbing advanced European technology. And mixing work are widely used in highways, airports, national defense projects, mine construction, road construction, water conservancy construction, and farmland improvement.
1. Equipped with Weichai WP6G190E22 engine, perfectly matched with Hangzhou Gear 6WG180 gearbox, to achieve better performance and fuel efficiency, energy saving and high efficiency.
2. Adopt high-pressure gear pump and imported multi-way valve, double pump and double circuit quantitative hydraulic system, the working pressure of the whole machine is 21MPa, and the operation efficiency is high.
3. The front wheels can be tilted & plusmn; 18 & deg ;, greatly reducing the turning radius, and the whole machine is flexible. When working on slopes, the front wheels tilt to increase adhesion and improve the stability of the whole machine. The inclined front wheel offsets the side force of the material on the blade and prevents the front wheel from sliding.
5. Using the Volvo technology and the double-cylinder driven pallet type working device, the driving force is large and the reliability is high; the blade can be rotated with a load and the operation accuracy is high.
7. The swing frame adopts lubrication-free and maintenance-free composite bearings with small friction coefficient, impact resistance, wear resistance and high reliability. It adopts hydraulic locking oil cylinder for positioning, which is easy to operate.
8, standard cab, good sealing, safe and reliable; clear front vision, can clearly see the front wheels, blades, easy operation, high accuracy.
9. The whole machine adopts centralized control, three-level alarm electronic monitoring system, digital step-type instrument display, high man-machine interaction, and convenient inspection and maintenance.
|Total mass||Front wheel tilt angle||Swing angle of front axle||Front wheel steering angle||Frame articulated steering angle||Cutter diameter|
|15300 kg||± 18 °||± 16 °||± 50 °||± 23 °||1626 mm|
|Knife disc specifications||Blade rotation angle||Blade cutting depth||main traction force||Engine power||Top speed|
|3962 × 635 × 25 mm||360 °||787mm||78kN||140kW||38 km / h|