It is a very important question how to control the large fuel-consuming consumer of construction machinery without reducing work efficiency. After investigation, it is found that the key to saving fuel is details. It is a simple matter to develop good habits in actual work, reduce fuel consumption and improve work efficiency. The editor has summarized a few tips this time, everyone can refer to their daily construction situation:
I. Excavator arm and bucket selection tips
Many new users will think that the larger the bucket of the excavator, the faster the work and the higher the work efficiency. In fact, this is a misunderstanding. Bucket capacity is determined based on the capacity of the bucket. However, due to different materials, the loading capacity in actual work is also different. For example, wet clay, the bucket digging coefficient of this material may reach 100-110%, but for some stones, the bucket capacity coefficient is relatively low.
The length of the excavator arm determines the size of the excavator's digging force. In the actual work of the operator, the excavator is equipped with a short arm, which is suitable to be equipped with a larger bucket, so that the digging force is greater; if equipped with a longer arm, the digging range is controlled more.
Therefore, the user should select a suitable bucket according to the working conditions, which can obviously save fuel. In addition to buckets, the choice of bucket teeth also has a lot of knowledge. Penetrating bucket teeth are more wear-resistant, which can improve efficiency and save fuel in actual work.
Second, the fuel-saving skills of the excavator
So how high is the platform fit? The platform height data is determined by the length of the stick. The distance between the two pins is the ideal height. In order to save fuel, in addition to the control of the working height distance, there is the cycle time of excavation. Each excavation control is between 24 seconds and 28 seconds, and 4-6 buckets are filled to a full vehicle, and the time is less than 2 minutes.
And the bucket full factor is controlled at 80-110%, and each bucket is dug as much as possible. During the digging process, reduce the number of rotations as much as possible, and reduce the rotation angle to less than 60 degrees. Although the excavator's rotation range can be controlled by itself, the useless rotation range only consumes fuel and has no effect on improving work efficiency.
3. Fuel-saving skills for excavator positioning
The correct digging method of the operator should be digging from right to left, because the excavator cab is located on the left, digging from right to left, and the boom is on the right, the sight will be better, which is conducive to the unfolding of the excavation work.
Fourth, the fuel-saving skills of the layout of trucks and excavators
When the excavator excavates and loads, the placement of the truck and the excavator is also a science. There are two ideal loading methods. The first is the side plate type. When the excavator is digging, the two trucks are reversed and loaded alternately, and the excavator is loaded over the side panels of the truck. This method has sufficient digging range, and the angle of swing and rotation is small. The second way is "pass-through". After a truck was loaded, a truck drove up to the top immediately. This method has a short change time, and is suitable for a small number of trucks. It can be loaded immediately with a slightly large swing.
V. Fuel-saving tips for loader loading
The loader can be loaded by a method called "V-type loading method". The loader is facing the pile, the truck and the loader are moving at a 45 ° angle. When the loader is loading, lift the bucket so that it can give the front The pressure of the wheel increases the friction and the driving force is stronger. After the bucket is full, the loader reverses the tires by 1.5 turns to form a V-shaped load.
In addition, for the excavator user, it is also possible to save fuel in some details, specifically summarized a few points:
1. Prevent the engine from idling. Even during idling, oil is circulated and fuel is consumed in the hydraulic pump. If one hour of the 10-hour work day is idling, if you can prevent idling, you can save about 20 liters per month and 230 liters of fuel each year. This is a fee of nearly 2,000 yuan.
2. Prevent heavy pressure loss. When the excavated sand or rock is overloaded, even if the joystick is pulled, the work machine does not move and falls into a state of pressure loss. If 6 minutes of working time per day and 10 hours is in a state of pressure loss, if you can prevent pressure loss, you can save about 70 liters per month and about 840 liters of diesel each year. This cost is nearly 5,000 yuan. cost.
3. Reduce engine speed. Although reducing the engine speed will affect the amount of work, it can significantly reduce fuel consumption and improve fuel efficiency. Of course, the premise is that the work efficiency will not be too low. In that case, it may cause the employer to resent and lose the job.
4. Reduce the swing angle. Reducing the swing angle when loading into a dump truck can shorten the operating cycle and increase the amount of work per unit time, thereby improving fuel efficiency. This is also an effective fuel-saving method.
5. Reduce engine speed when walking. The faster the engine speed, the more fuel is consumed while walking. By reducing the engine speed during operation, fuel efficiency can be improved while walking.
6. Implement high-level mining. At the excavation site, the higher part is excavated first and then the lower part is excavated. Compared with low excavation, high excavation can shorten the cycle time by about 12% and improve fuel efficiency by about 8%.
At the same time, the operation of the operator is the key to saving fuel. Sometimes reducing the occurrence of errors can effectively save fuel. Saving fuel requires the operator to spend effort on every detail. become better.